Sunday, April 23, 2006

Share and watch Clay videos online

I love people-led, social networking online tools. One I discovered recently is Youtube.com, a media tool for people to upload and download videos through the Web. Once I heard of it, I of course tested YouTube by doing a search on Clay Aiken. That led me to pages and pages of videos, including interviews of Clay on various television programs, bits of TV shows including Clay, parts of his concerts, fan video montages and much more. Pretty cool.

One of my favourites so far: an 18-minute-long interview by a journalist from The Standard, a Vancouver TV program. It first aired in early November 2005, when Clay was in town to launch his second Joyful Noise tour. The interview includes little music (but then, one can get that elsewhere!), but a great interview showing the beauty of Clay's spirit. YouTube.com allows one to open an account, providing the opportunity to save the links to one's favourite videos. Check it out!

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, I have recently discovered this too. I have been to YouTube for the funny stuff, but was suprised when I searched for Clay stuff. who knew? ;-)