Saturday, March 18, 2006

Clay's new album coming out in May!

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

I know, I know - this is old news for us Claymates! We have undoubtedly all heard already that Clay's album is rumoured to come out on May 9th. But I followed a link and saw this thumbnail on Image Shack.us, with an invitation to post it to one's blog, and I couldn't resist sharing it with you. :-) The original source, where I found this picture, was once again, the CDD Clay News Weekly newsletter on Clay's Daily Double. Gotta love it!

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee! Hey Claykat!

How are you. Glad you like my ad.

BTW.. it's CDD Clay News Weekly, not Clay Nation News.

I think GBB at the CH runs that newsletter.

Love the blog! Keep up the awesome work!

I'm including your blog on my Amazing Race: Clay Aiken edition (http://amazingrace.awardspace.com). Hopefully, I can get you some new visitors!

*hugs*
clayis
CDD

ClayKat said...

Hi there!

So sorry for the wrong name ! :-( I corrected it. Thanks for your support of my blog - I appreciate it. Looking forward to the Amazing Race: Clay Aiken edition!

ClayKat