Friday, March 24, 2006

Clay Aiken's album due out on June 20th?

Just heard today that Clay's album is due to come out on June 20th. So say RCA Records on their homepage anyway.

And here I was getting ready for early May. Oh well, that's ok. There's always lots of clack to download and listen to, and I'm patient in any case. In the meantime, I also love listening to Jenny Gear, an incredibly talented musician from Newfoundland, Canada, as well as Alberta (Canada) native and Canadian Idol II winner Kalan Porter. But I always come back to Clay!

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay Aiken has the best voice in the entire world.

ClayKat said...

I have to say I agree with you! Clay gives me chills, his voice is so rich and generous. I can't think of one singer I love as much - now or in the past.