Sunday, March 12, 2006

Clay has changed most of our lives!

Recently I put up a Blogpoll poll on my blog, asking surfers "Has Clay Aiken changed your life?". The five possible answers were:

- Completely
- A lot
- Somewhat
- A little bit
- Not at all

Eighteen people responded, with 10 saying that Clay has changed their life a lot, while 8 feel that he has changed their lives "completely". No one chose any of the three other options. I am quite amazed - I thought (feared?) that some Clay-haters would weigh in, negatively of course. :-)

I'm glad to see that some true Clayfans are out there reading my blog. Feel free to leave your comments on my posts!
Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poll is skewed because your readership thinks like you :) I'm not a Clay hater, but he hasn't done anything for me.

Are you a vurf?

pvtbfs

ClayKat said...

For sure, the poll is skewed - but I never said it was scientific, nor representative of anything. It was all in good fun. :-)

As far as my readership thinking like me - I really don't know about that, although I was pleasantly surprised to see that 17 other people feel similarly to me about Clay. I just use my blog to share my own thoughts and feelings about Clay and how he affects my life.

I have to ask - what's a vurf??

Anonymous said...

Where's the poll? Count me in along with those other 10. :-)

ClayKat said...

Hi Pattty,

Thanks for your message! So sorry about the poll - I removed it after a month, intending to put another one. But haven't done so yet. Hmmmm let me think of a good question. Any ideas?

ClayKat