Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Tears Run Dry" in Toronto, Canada - at the Jukebox Tour concert on August 25, 2005

I love this picture, because it shows exactly how Clay was singing when he gave the world premiere of one of his new songs "Tears Run Dry" at his Jukebox Tour concert in Toronto, Canada on August 25, 2005. And it reminds me of exactly how I felt at the time.

It was towards the end of the concert and his voice was cracking, giving out a bit after over 3 hours of sharing his silky voice with his admiring audience. I'm sure I'm not the only one there who - while enjoying immensely Clay's rendition of this beautiful song - felt bad for Clay and wanted him to rest his voice! Goodness forbid Clay hurt his vocal chords!


Clay in Toronto, Canada, singing the world premiere of "Tears Run Dry" Posted by Picasa

I can no longer find online the audio file of Clay singing this song at the premiere in Toronto. However, by by clicking on this link, you can listen to "Tears Run Dry" as Clay sang it at another concert.

No comments: