Friday, November 04, 2005

Never "Invisible" with Clay

I had never seen Clay's videos until this morning when I followed a few links and found two: The Way and Invisible , downloadable from BigTime Videos .

Once again, I'm not surprised to feel moved to tears by Clay... I had heard that during the video for Invisible, he sang to a chubby girl and so many fans were touched that he did so. But when I actually saw it for myself, tears came to my eyes, as I watched him single out and sing directly to the young girl - who was herself moved to tears when he did that. She put her arm around Clay's shoulders while doing her best to continue singing the words along with Clay, through her tears.

Clay wanted to have a variety of diverse people in this video, not just skinny-beautiful-model types. As usual, his heart full of love towards all people, of all colours, sizes, ages and abilities, shines through and through!

No comments: