Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Clay's "It" factor - featuring the Website "Clay Aiken, the Ideal Idol"

Finally, I found it! I have been looking for an hour. Here is the article I had seen once, then couldn't find again... I really like it - it says it all for me in terms of Clay's "It" factor. What does he have anyway? What is so special about this young man? It's hard to put one's finger on what it is that makes Clay so appealing to us Claymates. Of course, there is the voice. There is his loving heart. But what makes the whole package, what makes us be so devoted, so ferociously protective and loyal towards this young man? Whatever it is, WE know what it is because we feel it!

When reading this article the first time, I was smiling and nodding, because the words could have been taken right out of my mouth. Just read the article for yourself: "Clay Aiken - His "IT" Factor" . As I mentioned above, it is from the Clay Aiken, the Ideal Idol Web site , which has all kinds of Clay stuff, to read, look at, write and download - check it out!


A Cl-ose-up (close-up of Clay!) Posted by Picasa

No comments: