Monday, June 19, 2006

Will Clay attend game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs in Raleigh tonight?

Hello everyone,

Tonight, my hubby and I will both be watching the seventh and final game of the Stanley Cup hockey playoffs - but for very different reasons. He will be watching the action on the ice (the game pits the Edmonton Oilers against the Carolina Hurricanes). Although I will undoubtedly also be drawn into the excitement of the game itself, given the series is at 3-3, I will particularly be watching with the hope of catching a glimpse of Clay Aiken in the audience! :-)

He attended game 5 last Wednesday night in his home town of Raleigh, North Carolina, and tonight's final game is back in Raleigh... Here's hoping, right, Clayfandom!

As far as who I'm cheering for - that's a toughie! I'm Canadian, so I would go for the Oilers, but on the other hand, the Hurricanes are Clay's team, plus they are the underdog, never having won the Stanley Cup (correct me if I'm wrong). And I always root for the underdog in life (that's one of the reasons I love Clay, because he does that too).

For the one or two fans who haven't yet seen Clay's pix at last Wednesday's game, you can find them in this article on Clay's Daily Double. Very sweet! I have to admit, the new haircut is growing on me. :-) But then, no matter what his hair looks like, Clay will always be a cutie in my eyes, because of his big, gorgeous smile and his bigger heart!

-- ClayKat
Technorati tags:

No comments: