Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today is a Clay-versary for me

Hello everyone,

When I woke up this morning and noticed the date, I wondered why August 25th just made me feel happy... Then I remembered! Six years ago today is the first time I saw Clay Aiken live in concert (but not the last time!).

It was August 25, 2005 in Toronto, Canada and Clay was part way through his Jukebox Tour.

What a night! And what a ride since then...

I started this blog soon after that first concert, and wrote about that magical evening in a three-part post.

I re-read it myself to put myself back there and remember what it was like to be a Clay-concert-newbie. If you would like to read "Me and Clay's Jukebox tour", here you go:
And here's one of my favourite pictures from that concert (I didn't take it), snapped while Clay was singing "Tears Run Dry". Enjoy!

ClayKat

No comments: