Tuesday, August 01, 2006

We have a date! Clay's ATDW to be released on September 19th

Hello everyone,

Yay! We finally have word from Clay, through the online fan club, about the release of his upcoming album, A Thousand Different Ways. As suspected/rumoured, it will be on September 19th. Thanks to Clay's Daily Double for the heads-up.

I'm so glad it will be then - and not later. It will be great timing for me (thanks Clay!), right after a big event I have the weekend of September 15th-16th, so I will be freer to celebrate with other Clayfans on the 19th.

I figured now would be a great time to post the results from my last poll, asking you what you thought about the release of Clay's album, in terms of timing. As you can see below, half of you predicted right: "September". Over a quarter of you answered "Soonnn, pleeeaaassse!" ;-) Ten percent said "July" - we know that didn't happen. Another 10% guessed "August". Finally, 4% thought it might come out "In time for the holidays". Thank goodness we'll get the album before then after all!

So I'm going to be looking to join a CD launch party in my hometown of Montreal - can't wait. I'm off the check out The ClayBoard and the Clay Aiken CD Release Parties Planning Board to see if any info is already up!

-- ClayKat

Poll on the date of Clay's next CD launch:

“When do you think Clay's sophomore album will be launched?”

DATE GUESSED

NUMBER OF VOTES

PERCENTAGE

September

50

50%

Soonnn, pleeeaaassse!

26

26%

July

10

10%

August

10

10%

In time for the holidays

4

4%

TOTAL: 100 votes – 100%



Technorati tags:

No comments: