Sunday, February 19, 2006

Featuring... "Clay's Daily Double"

I would like to share with you an important source of information of all kinds about Clay.

"Clay's Daily Double" is a blog updated on a daily basis, with information as well as follow-ups on rumors and gossip about Clay. One can subscribe to a weekly e-newsletter or a daily digest, and the site offers a weekly poll as well. I always find information there that I don't see anywhere else - the person in charge is really up on Clay news!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! That is my blog. I'm glad you find it useful. Thanks for featuring it!

-clayisouridol
Clay's Daily Double

ClayKat said...

Hi there! Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave me a message. Congrats again on the great work you do on your site! It was my pleasure to feature it.