Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I love On My Way Here

Hello fellow Clay fans,

Well here we are - May 6th! I needed a break from work and have many overtime hours anyway, so I left early this afternoon to go for a nice walk and pick up my copy of On My Way Here, then spend the evening enjoying it.

I loaded the CD into my iTunes file on the computer, and lo and behold, something funny occurred: it decided the album is called On My Way There! Hilarious! I haven't corrected the mistake yet - who knows, if I'm the only one with this bug in the title, it might be worth something some day. ;-)

I really like this album, more than the last one, A Thousand Different Ways - the overall sound is stronger, more mature and powerful, more... true to Clay and who he is. That golden voice, powerful and resonant. Lyrics which speak to Clay and what he has been going through over the past few years. I love it! I need to listen to the songs over and over to really get them in my mind and my heart - and to decide which one(s) I love most.

Do you have a favourite already? Let me know by participating in this poll:


-- ClayKat

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Rose said...

I love this album so much. I guess, for now, my favorite is "Everything I Don't Need". I think. It's so hard to pick!

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs!