Friday, December 29, 2006

2006 photo tribute to Clay

Hello everyone,

I have never done a photo montage, a video or anything of that sort. My medium is the written word, not so much images... but when it comes to Clay, how can I resist? I felt like playing around with a montage function and ended up making a montage of Clay's new look, from pictures taken throughout this past year (not by me though!). Many thanks to scrpkym, zippy888 and ImFeelingItDawg for your pictures. I hope my memory is correct in that I can use them, as long as I give credit - if not, please let me know!

-- ClayKat



Technorati tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice montage! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I hope you don't mind my using it for my wallpaper for awhile.

Clay has so many looks!

ClayKat said...

Thank you both for your comments! It's a modest montage, but it includes some of my favourite pictures of our man Clay. :-) As for your using it for your wallpaper, "Anonymous" 2, I'm always happy when the love of Clay is shared, so feel free! Happy New Year - wishing you a great Clay-year in 2007!