Monday, July 03, 2006

Online fan club contest: find the acronym for Clay's upcoming album

Hello everyone,

Just a few days ago, Clay's online fan club posted an invitation to participate in the NANA (New Album Name Acronym) Contest. It seems that the title for Clay's upcoming album has been chosen, and it consists of four words. We are asked to guess the acronym of that title - that's the contest. Deadline: July 12th (here's hoping that means that a launch of either a single, or the album itself, is in the works for July!).

For my part, I feel sure there will be an "L" in the title (for "love"), considering two things: (1) we're talking a Clay Aiken album - and he is so full of love; (2) Clay himself has said it would be an album of favourite love songs...

I'm hoping for a "K" in the title (for "Kat"!), but perhaps that would be too much too ask?? ;-)

So here are my guesses for the acronym of Clay's new album:

- W.T.R.D.:
When
Tears
Run
Dry

- O.L.I.F.:
Our
Love
Is
Forever

- F.M.T.Y.:
From
Me
To
You

- C.L.K.F.:
Clay
Loves
Kat
Forever
(okay, I admit, that last one is a joke!)

Now, I won't actually send in any of my guesses, because according to contest rules and regulations, I'm not eligible, being in Canada. :-( The contest is "Open to legal residents of the U.S."... There are so many of us Claynadians, it would be nice if the fan club contests could be open to us too. If anyone wants to use my acronym suggestions above, feel free to do so and God bless! They won't do me any good if I can't participate in the contest. But if you win a personal meeting with Clay, pleeeaaassse take me with? :-)

-- ClayKat
Technorati tags:

No comments: